Friday 14 December 2012

Illustration Friday - Snow


Another post for Illustration Friday - couldn't resist this one as I've just received my draft copy of a new book that I illustrated for Little Tiger Press called Dear Snowman which will be published next year. It's by Kathryn White and I'm excited about it because it's a lovely story - a real twist on the usual snowman books - and there are little extras such as postcards and stickers as well.
Here's one of the illustrations and a tiny bit of the story - a sneak preview for you!


That night, as Little Rabbit slept, the snow fell faster and faster. And something wonderful happened...


6 comments:

  1. Lovely, cozy scene. If I were a child, I'd want to live there, in the depths of winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do adore your illustrations, always cute and soft places! happy new year my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Genie, I'm really glad you like them, and happy new year to you too!

    ReplyDelete